The Yamaha MT-07 is just pure fun to ride. Despite its size, the punchy, 689cc parallel-twin engine is more than capable of sending the front wheel skyward on the throttle in second gear and it will cruise along at 70mph at 5,000rpm.
All the fun is to be had below 80mph so you’ll be less likely to trouble the local constabulary, even if you crack the throttle open between corners.
Because they were so cheap from new you can now pick them up two years old and with low mileage for under £5,000.
- Adventure-style bikes for sale
- Does the style of bike you ride alter your insurance premium?
- Expert guide to: Bargain Ducatis for sale
- A brief history of the Honda Gold Wing
- Choosing a cheap 125 for the summer
“One owner only 11,200 miles from new. Bike comes with service history and is fitted with a tail tidy and crash bungs. Great looking naked bike in the night fluorescent colours.”
Find more Yamaha MT-07s for sale on MCN Bikes for Sale today.Nguồn: www.motorcyclenews.com