Ducati have released a first teaser image for a new off-road model, promising further information will be released on October 12.
Stay tuned: 12 October a new bike is coming!
⌚️11 am CEST
Appearing across their social media channels, the photo shows the firm"s logo splattered with mud, implying this new machine will have an off-road bias.MCN MODEL GUIDES
- Triumph Bonneville: a brief model history
- Our ultimate introduction to the BMW GS
- MCN"s guide to Triumph Scramblers
- Exploring the history of the Ducati Monster
- The lifespan of the Ducati Scrambler range
Although no other details are available yet, the response on social media has shown a desire for a new Multistrada 1260, complete with a V4 engine.
This new release comes off the back of the introduction of three new Scrambler models unveiled to the public at Intermot, in Cologne, last week.
MCN will bring you more information as we get it.
Find your next two-wheeled companion at MCN Bikes for Sale.Nguồn: www.motorcyclenews.com